Introducing the IG series – the new flagship pushbutton switches offering the post-assembly possibility. With its compact, reliable, and flexible design, the IG series is scalable and can be integrated easily into different environments. It is the ideal solution for joystick controls, armrests, and handheld devices.
Flexibility with late customization
Compact for easy integration
Reliable with long lifetime and sealing
- Joysticks and armrest for special vehicles
- Construction equipment
- Belly boxes and handheld applications
- Cut out: Ø12 mm with 2 flats
- Thickness: 1.5 – 5.5 mm
- Actuator: ABS (+paint for illum.)
- Illumination or non-illumination
- Snappable actuator
- Membrane: fluorinated silicone, black
- Solder terminals: wire output for LED
- 1 million mechanical life cycles
- IP69K (front) & IP67 (rear)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
We are pleased to release the IG series, the latest addition to the “I” series pushbutton family. For the first time, we are offering a pushbutton with a flexible configuration with post-assembly customization. This feature brings more flexibility because the switch can be adjusted to your requirements at the latest moment, according to your needs and preferences.
Besides, the IG series is designed to offer an enhanced ergonomics with a wide snappable actuation surface that allows backlighted markings.