After the UR, here is the MF handle that meets market demands to combine a traditional compact design with multiple functionalities and customization options.
With its compact design, it can be integrated into control panels where space is limited while retaining the features and functionalities associated with largest handgrips. It provides a comfortable grip and the various controls are more accessible.
A traditional design for a compact handle
Multifunctional handle with different customization options
Comfortable hand grip
- MEWPs (lifts, elevating platforms, etc.)
- Agricultural machines (tractor cabins, sprayer cabins)
- Construction vehicles (excavators)
- All metal mechanism delivers exceptional performance in a compact package
- 2-axis functionality
- 5 million cycles
- Multifunctional handle – able to integrate multiple APEM qualified components, including proportional rockers and rollers
- Wrap around gaiter up to IP67 panel sealing
- Analog & CAN outputs
- Sealed electronics
The next handle in the XP family, the MF brings a more conventional style handle that can accommodate multiple analogue and digital outputs. The MF handle allows for custom configurations of face plate and rear facing surfaces along with customisation of components.